KPM Royal Berlin Tea Cup & Saucer, Art Nouveau
CONDITION: Excellent, first quality, without defects of any kind. This porcelain tea cup and saucer was produced by the Royal Berlin Porcelain Manufactury, or KPM, in 1913. It has the blue scepter under glaze and red orb markings. The mark commemorates the founding of the factory.
The saucer has a diameter of 6 inches and is 1 1/8 inches deep. The cup is 1 7/8 inches tall with a diameter of 4 inches.
The set is made of high quality hard paste porcelain. The ground color is magenta. The decoration is borders of gilded laurel vines inter twined. The leaves are raised gold.
The rims and handle are trimmed with gold. This cup and saucer is the epitome of refinement and elegance.
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Cookware, Dinnerware & Serveware\Cup & Saucers". The seller is "betsybabe" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Origin: Berlin
- Pattern: Gold Laurel Wreaths Inter Twined
- Color: Magenta & Gold
- Set Includes: Cup & Saucer Set
- Material: Porcelain
- Vintage: Yes
- Brand: KPM
- Type: Tea Cup & Saucer
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Production Style: Antique Porcelain Dinner Ware
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany
- Production Technique: Hand Gilded